A superb opportunity to purchase this SHARED OWNERSHIP property at the eagerly anticipated development of Aspen Park. Shared ownership offers purchasers a more affordable solution to buying your next home. Aspen Park is located within the desirable town of Hemel Hempstead. Designed around flexible living, these new homes are located close to excellent amenities and convenient transport links to London.
- Contemporary gloss fitted kitchen units with worktops
- Integrated washer dryer
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Built-in stainless steel oven and stainless steel gas hob
- Stainless steel cooker hood
- Stainless steel splash back to hob
- Vinyl flooring
- 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink
- White bathroom suite
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass shower screen
- Shower over bath
- Shaver socket
- Full height tiling around bath and splash back to sink
- Vinyl flooring
- 80/20 carpet to all living areas
- Smoke detector
- Combi boiler
- Gas fired central heating
- BT phone socket to living room
- TV aerial to living room and master bedroom
- Double glazed UPVC windows
- Sky Q compatible communal satellite dish
- One parking space per property
- 125 year lease NHBC warranty
The Local Area
Aspen Park is an attractive development set high on the edge of the Chiltern Hills, just a couple of miles from the amenities of Hemel Hempstead, and with good access to the A41, M25 and M1. Hemel Hempstead town centre is just 8 miles from Apsley and offers an open air Riverside Shopping Centre with a good selection of high street shops. Hemel Hempstead also has a wide range of leisure activities such as bowling end cinemas, as well as The Snow Centre for skiing and snowboarding. Closer to Aspen Park, enjoy a stroll around Apsley Marina or visit The Paper Trail museum based at the area’s only surviving paper mill.
This property is available on a shared ownership basis only, with purchasers being able to buy a minimum 50% share in the property for £147,500 based on full market price of £295,000. There is a monthly rent of £338.02 payable on the outstanding share and a monthly service charge of £115.09. Interested parties are requested to complete a short financial assessment prior to viewing.
You need to be logged in to arrange a viewing.