Solo Homes are pleased to offer this BRAND NEW three bedroom mid-terrace on the eagerly anticipated development of Ambrose Gardens. Available on a SHARED OWNERSHIP basis, this is an ideal opportunity to make your next home move more affordable. Ambrose Gardens is nestled between Swindon ‘Old Town’ and Wroughton village. Both offer a charming selection of local amenities which are perfect for everyday outings, grocery shops or a bite to eat. There’s plenty of choice for anyone interested in outdoor activities too. Local parks, gardens and the Wilts & Berks Canal all provide great opportunities for outdoor pursuits, whilst the local golf club and sports centres are great for keeping active.
- Vinyl to kitchen and bathroom included
- Oven, hob and hood included
- Private garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 10 year structural warranty
- Great commuter links
- M4 just 4 miles away
- Swindon mainline station just 2 miles away
- Individual EPCs are available upon request from the developer/housing association
The homes at Ambrose Gardens have been thoughtfully designed with a mixture of finishes including render, stone and traditional red brick. There are interesting feature homes on the corners of many streets, making it an easy place to find your way around.
Whether you have to commute, or if you’re travelling for pleasure, it couldn’t be easier to get to Ambrose Gardens:
- Car: If your journey is by car, you will find the M4 just 4 miles away, connecting you with Cardiff, Bristol, Newbury, Reading and London.
- Train: Swindon mainline station is just 2 miles away, offering services to Bristol, Reading and London Paddington.
- Bus: The 11 bus route provides a direct link to Oakhurst, Orbital shopping Park, Old Town and Great Western Hospital.
There is plenty to explore around Ambrose Gardens. With the country park on your doorstep as well as Swindon Town Gardens and the Wiltshire and Berkshire Canal, there are endless opportunities to get out into nature.
The price of £110,380 is for a 40% share in the property. There is a monthly rent of £379.43 payable on the outstanding amount. Other share amounts are available. The monthly service charge is £13.31. Interested parties are requested to complete a short financial assessment prior to viewing.
You need to be logged in to arrange a viewing.