3 bedroom detached property for sale

Landbeach, Welwyn Garden City

Shared ownership£200,000

Bedrooms
3 bedrooms
Bathrooms
2 bathrooms
 

Description

Key features

Full description

Tenure
Leasehold

**BACK TO MARKET**

Solo Homes
, in partnership with settle group,  are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom house in the new development of Centennial Gate in Welwyn Garden City 

This Brand New property is a perfect starter home, you can simply concentrate on packing your boxes ready to make a move! 

You’ll find a great choice of amenities - including shops, eateries, and schools - as well as excellent road and rail links just a short distance from home. And with London being within easy reach (under 30 minutes by train), you can enjoy all that this world-famous city has to offer too.

The Local Area

Situated midway between Hertford and the picturesque city of St Albans, the Garden City offers something for everyone; good amenities, green open spaces, and simple commutes to Stevenage, Hertford and London.

Welwyn Garden City has a good range of amenities, including high street brands and independent shops, banks, a post office, a pharmacy and plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafés. Under one mile away is the Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Watchlytes Junior Infant and Nursery School and the ‘Outstanding’ Knightsfield Secondary School under four miles away.  Commuters will find Welwyn Garden City to be well connected by both road and rail. The train station provides regular services to London King’s Cross in a little under 30 minutes and Cambridge in just under 1 hour. By road, the A1(M) runs next to Welwyn Garden City, and allows for easy access to the M25. Luton airport is just 13 miles away. 

Further afield, the bustling city of Cambridge is where you can find a wonderful mix of shops, outdoor space and history all close to the world-famous University’s buildings. Away from these discoveries, you can also enjoy walks by the river, and even try your hand at punting.

How to apply..

Register your interest now and we will contact you as you will be required to complete a short online affordability assessment and a help to buy application on the Help to Buy website - www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk.

These new homes are due to be complete and ready to move into January 2021*.

Shares from 40% are on offer

* All dates are predictive only and subject to change

Price breakdown - 
Full Market Valuation: £500,000

40% share: £200,000Rent on remaining 60% share PCM: £688

Service charge PCM: £45.63

Mortgage Payments PCM*: £1,020

*Mortgage PCM varies based on your deposit, the term of the mortgage and interest rate. The above mortgage payment PCM makes the assumptions of a 5% deposit, 5% interest rate over 30 years. 

Floor plans

View floorplan

Book a viewing

You need to be logged in to arrange a viewing.