2 bedroom apartment property for sale

Greenfields Close, Chippenham

Shared ownership£72,922

Bedrooms
2 bedrooms
Bathrooms
1 bathrooms
 

Description

Key features

Full description

Tenure
Leasehold

Solo Homes are pleased to offer a range of two bedroom apartments at the newly built development of Middlefields.  These modern apartments are available on a shared ownership basis, which provides an ideal opportunity to make your next home move more affordable.  Located approximately one mile from Chippenham town center, which offers a wealth of amenities.

Brand new two bedroom first floor apartment in Chippenham with great access to the M4. 
Full market value £182,305, purchase a 40% share for £72,922.  Rent on the remaining 60%, £250.67 per month.  Monthly service charge of £81.19. 
Higher or lower shares available, subject to affordability.

Build completion due Winter 2020.

Applicants will need to pass a small financial assessment prior to viewings and reservations.

Floor plans

View floorplan

Book a viewing

You need to be logged in to arrange a viewing.