A superb opportunity to purchase a brand new apartment in the eagerly anticipated development of Harperbury Park in Radlett. The property is available on a SHARED OWNERSHIP basis which provides a more affordable option for your next home purchase. Harperbury Park is just a few miles away from Battlers Green Farm Shopping Village where you’ll discover 20 unique boutique stores and the popular ‘Bull Pen’ tea rooms. There’s a lot on offer locally. Watling Street, the main road running through Radlett, has a wide selection of independent shops and chain stores. The Radlett Centre is a 300-seat auditorium which hosts a range of performances from comedy to musicals throughout the year.
Each home is individually designed with carefully planned living areas.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with worktops
- Recycle bin within base unit
- Stainless steel electric oven
- Ceramic hob and extractor
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap
- Vinyl flooring
- White bathroom suite
- Monobloc mixer tap to wash hand basin
- Thermostatically controlled bar valve shower with separate mixer tap to bath
- Non-heated chrome towel rail over radiator
- Glass shower screen - Shaver socket
- Vinyl flooring - Ceramic wall tiles
- Double glazed UPVC windows
- Gas central heating using combination boiler
- 80/20 grade wool mix carpet
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detectors
- Access property via your own private front door - plot 66 only
- Communal bin and cycle stores
- 1 parking space
- 125 year lease
- NHBC 10 year guarantee
Radlett is one of the best connected areas in Hertfordshire. The village is just a 5 mile drive away from the M25 at the M1 junction giving commuters easy access across the country. Radlett Station is just 1.5 miles from Haperbury Park. There’s a commuter rail service that connects Radlett Station to South and Central London including Kings Cross St Pancras in under half an hour and London Bridge in 41 minutes.
Purchasers can buy a minimum 25% share in the property for £85,000 and pay a monthly rent of £637.50 on the outstanding amount. There is also a monthly service charge of £127.41. Interested parties are requested to complete a short financial assessment prior to viewing.
You need to be logged in to arrange a viewing.