Last unit remaining: A 3 bed semi-detached home available to purchase from 40% - 75% on shared ownership. The specification is extremely high including a full package of white goods. The ground floor comprises, lounge, dining kitchen, utility and ground floor cloakroom and WC. Upstairs there are 2 good sized double bedrooms and a generous single. A family bathroom which includes an electric shower over the bath. Externally the property benefits from 2 allocated parking bays and back garden with paved patio. The property is available for immediate occupation.
- Established residential area with excellent local amenities, close to town centres of Lytham and St Annes.
- Next to train station for direct trains to Manchester and Preston and connections to the West Coast trainline offering high speed trains to Glasgow and London.
- Spacious Lounge, property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout
- Large Dining Kitchen with contemporary gloss kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Utility with plumbing for automatic washing machine and downstairs WC
- 2 good sized double bedrooms and a generous single
- Family bathroom including over bath shower.
- Allocated parking and turfed rear garden with paved patio
- Available on a shared ownership basis from £65,100 (40% share) to applicants with an annual household income not exceeding £80,000.
- Priority to first time buyers, downsizers, buyers purchasing again following relationship breakdown and those selling a property to move into more appropriate housing.
- 10 year NHBC Guarantee - Available for immediate occupation
Bridgeside is a small new build development in an established residential area of Fylde. It is well placed for the town centre and also benefits from excellent local amenities including schools and independent shops.
The entrance hall leads to a spacious lounge.
Lounge 15"5 x11"3 (4.69m x 3.43m)
With UPVC window to the front, and access to under-stairs storage. The lounge leads to
Kitchen/Dining Room 14"10 x 10"6 (4.52m x 3.19m)
This large kitchen diner benefits from a stylish Symphony high gloss kitchen with fully integrated A rated appliances including an oven, hob and extractor, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The worktops incorporate upstands and there is a stainless steel splashback to the hob. Good quality floorcovering is provided to the kitchen area. Off the kitchen a door leads to
Cloakroom / Toilet 5"10 x 4"0
Ground floor cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin.
Utility Room 8"7 x 4"0 (2.62m x 1.23m)
With plumbing for an automatic washing machine and additional storage
Bedroom One 14"10 x 8"0 (4.53m x 2.45m)
Large double bedroom with 2 x double glazed window and views to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Two 15"0 x 7"2 (4.57m x 2,19m)
Again a large double with views to the front of the property.
Bedroom Three 9"7 x 7"4
Family Bathroom 7"2 x 6"10
Comprises of a modern white three piece suite with shower over the bath, pedestal wash hand basin and toilet, and heated towel rail.
Externally the property has a side drive providing parking for two cars. There is a private south facing rear garden with paved patio.
Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains.
Shared Ownership - How It Works And How You Start The Application Process.
Shared Ownership allows you to buy a share in a new home, ranging from 40% to 75%, depending on what you can afford. Progress Housing will own the remaining share, and you pay a reduced rent on that share. This means that you will need a smaller mortgage to buy the property, and therefore need a smaller deposit. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford them - this is called Staircasing - and as you buy more shares, you will pay less rent. You can eventually own 100% of the property if you want to, at which point you will pay no rent at all*
A service charge of £27.52pcm is payable for maintenance of any common areas and to cover buildings insurance.
As a homeowner, you will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs on your home. However, as it is a new build your property comes with a 10 year NHBC guarantee, and many of the appliances will have a 2 year manufacturers guarantee giving you peace of mind.
You can apply to buy one of these homes by filling in an online application form on the Help to Buy North West website where the properties are listed: www.helptobuynw.org.uk. Progress Housing will undertake an affordability assessment with you and can provide details of Independent Financial Advisors who can assist with obtaining a mortgage.
Detailed below is an indication of the price of various shares and the rent payable on the unpurchased equity:
Price & Rent Calculator - Semi Detached Full Value £162,750
40% share price £65,100 and rent of £223.78pcm
50% share price £81,375 and rent of £186.48pcm
60% share price £97,650 and rent of £148.19pcm
75% share price £122,062 and rent of £93.24pcm
You need to be logged in to arrange a viewing.