Lantern Fields is situated in the small, delightful village of Clifton, surrounded by open countryside yet just a stone’s throw away from the glorious Fylde Coast, quickly accessed by the A584 leading directly to Lytham. This two bed apartment is available to purchase on a shared ownership basis. Lantern Fields is situated in the small, delightful village of Clifton, surrounded by open countryside yet just a stone’s throw away from the glorious Fylde Coast, quickly accessed by the A584 leading directly to Lytham. The apartment comprises open plan lounge/dining/kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom. Perfect for your first home, or for downsizing.
Perfect for family living, the development is close to good local amenities with a wide selection of schools available in the surrounding area. High street shopping and a vibrant nightlife can be found in nearby Preston, with the small market town of Kirkham just a short drive away.
The development is ideally located for commuting with the M55 and M6 just a short distance away giving direct links to the motorway network. Access to the West Coast main line rail services is available in Preston, and regular bus services operate throughout the area.
- £2k Cashback for completion before the 31.7.2020
- Reserve with refundable deposit of £99
- Brand New Apartment
- Available on Shared Ownership
- Two Bedrooms
- Rural Location of Clifton
- Allocated Parking For 2 Vehicles
- Viewings Confidently Recommended
- Established residential area in a rural location with local amenities, close to town centres of Lytham and Preston.
- Regular bus services to Preston giving connections to the West Coast trainline offering high speed trains to Glasgow and London.
- Property are highly energy efficient and benefit from gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout
- Large open plan lounge/dining kitchen.
- 2 good sized double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom including over bath shower.
- 2 Allocated parking bays
- Views over open countryside to side and rear.
- Available on a shared ownership basis from £40,000 (40% share) to applicants with an annual houshold income not exceeding 80k
- Priority to first time buyers, downsizers, buyers purchasing again following relationship breakdown and those selling a property to move into more appropriate housing
- 10 year NHBC Guarantee
Oakmere 2 bed apartments with individual entrances
The entrance is from the side and leads to a hallway with useful storage.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen 14’5"x16'8" (4.41m x 5.1m)
with UPVC windows to the front and side this contemporary space provides a sociable living and entertaining space.
Master Bedroom 12’6” x 10'7" (3.85m x 3.25m)
Large double bedroom with good sized double glazed window with views to the rear of the property over open countryside.
Bedroom Two 9’8” x 8'9" (2.95mm x 2.79m)
Again to the rear of the property this generous single provides an option for overnight guests or a study.
Bathroom 6’6” x 5’7” (1.98m x 1.7m)
Comprises of a modern white three piece suite with shower over the bath, pedestal wash hand basin and toilet.
Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains.
Shared Ownership - How It Works And How You Start The Application Process.
Shared Ownership allows you to buy a share in a new home, ranging from 40% to 75%, depending on what you can afford. Progress Housing will own the remaining share, and you pay a reduced rent on that share.
This means that you will need a smaller mortgage to buy the property, and will also need a smaller deposit. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford them - this is called Staircasing - and as you buy more shares, you will pay less rent. You can eventually own 100% of the property if you want to, at which point you will pay no rent at all*
A service charge of £42.52pcm is payable for maintenance of any common areas and to cover buildings insurance. (this is to be confirmed) This also covers a sinking fund for the cost of future major repairs.
As a home owner, you will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs on your home. However as it is a new build your property comes with a 10 year NHBC guarantee and many of the appliances will have a 2 year manufacturers guarantee giving you peace of mind.
You can apply to buy one of these homes by filling in an online application form on the Help to Buy North West website where the properties are listed. www.helptobuynw.org.uk. Progress Housing will undertake an affordability assessment with you and can provide details of Independent Financial Advisors who can assist with obtaining a mortgage.
Detailed below is an indication of the price of various shares and the rent payable on the unpurchased equity.
Price & Rent Calculator
Oakmere Apartment £100,000 -
25% share price £25,000 and rent of £171.88pcm
40% share price £40,000 and rent of £137.50pcm
50% share price £50,000 and rent of £114.58pcm
60% share price £60,000 and rent of £91.67pcm
75% share price £75,000 and rent of £57.29pcm
You need to be logged in to arrange a viewing.